We all know that nothing says ‘I Love You’ quite like a decadent dessert. From cookies to cake to doughnuts, there is a dessert out there for everyone. With all of those great treats in one place, we’re thrilled to feature this Valentine’s Dessert Table. The desserts contrast the rustic desk they’re displayed on so well. The use of shades of pink and gold with a subtle pop of chocolate brown is gorgeous. I love that this dessert table goes against the grain and doesn’t use the classic Valentine’s color, red. With pink macarons, white powdered doughnuts, chocolate whoopie pies, gorgeous cake pops, and exquisitely decorated sugar cookies, this dessert table offers the perfect balance of rustic and chic.
But you can’t have a dessert table without a fabulous cake for a centerpiece, right? With one larger cake in the middle, and two mini cakes on the side, this dessert table showcases three of the most popular frosting techniques in the dessert industry right now.
With so many intricate, beautiful details, and a great color scheme, this dessert table would be perfect for a Valentine’s Day party or even a Sweet 16 or a wedding. As the fondant topped cupcakes remind us, “All you need is love.”
– Event Planning, Glitter Cake Stands, Dessert Styling: Dina Hafez-Suggs of Deliciously Darling
– Photography: Lauren Nicole Studios
– Trio of Cakes: My Sweet Things
– Cupcakes: Cakes by Darcy
– Fondant decor: Lynlee Petite Cakes
– Napa Valley Chocolate Cheesecakes and Whoopie Pies: Yoss Baking
– Sugar Cookies: Yummy Delicious Cookies by Whimsical Originals
– Chocolate Covered Oreos: Sweet Temptations
– French Macarons: Alon’s Bakery
– Cake Pops: Cake Pops by Jen
– Venue: JCT Kitchen and Bar
– Table Runner: I Do Linens
– Rosanna Cake Stands and Votive Candle Holders: Waiting on Martha
– Tassel Garland: The Flair Exchange
The post Customer Party-Valentine’s Dessert Table appeared first on The Flair Exchange®.