Nothing says Valentine’s Friendship Party like a combination of soft pink, hot pink, a pop of red, and a shimmer of silver. But, although these details were used for a Valentine’s party, that doesn’t mean they can’t be perfect for other occasions as well. Takes notes from this party to use for a wedding dessert table or an elegant dinner party.
With a stunning three layer cake backed by a bit of bright garland flair, and a table setting to make anyone swoon, these party details are perfect for any friendship gathering between girlfriends. I’m especially loving the addition of the little details such as heart shaped balloons and confetti decking the floor and sweet bows tied on the chairs for this friendship party. The drinks are poured to match the color scheme, and fresh flowers add a touch of extra beauty to this party. To top it all off, the gals shared X and O macarons, shades of pink nail polish, shimmery silver pencils, and lovely notepads as party gifts. What a perfect gathering for an afternoon with your girlfriends!
– Photography: Kelly Braman Photography
– Concept, design, and florals: Hey Gorgeous Events
– Paper products: Val Marie Paper
– Envelope calligraphy: Molly Jacques
– Cake and macarons: A Piece o’ Cake
– Garland and confetti: The Flair Exchange
– Linens, chairs, and ties: Cascade Rentals
– Ruffled plates: Anthropologie
– Red heart straws: Etsy
The post Customer Party-Valentine’s Friendship Party appeared first on The Flair Exchange®.