I’m always thrilled when the tulips are being stocked at the market, while we’re still far from spring it’s a nice little reminder that it’ll be here soon! So when I spotted these pink beauties the other day, in my basket they went. I thought it’d be fun to dress them up with a little valentine’s day embellishments. These vibrant hearts are filled with batting so they look fluffy and super dreamy! Follow the steps below to make a few of your own!
Fluffy Heart Floral Embellishment DIY
Felt sheets, Hot glue, wooden dowels ( 10 inch ), batting for stuffing.
1. Fold felt sheets in half & half again. This allows you to cut 2 heart shapes at the same time.
2. On the fold cut a shape that resembles half of a heart.
3. Unfold pieces to reveal 2 solid hearts.
4. Using hot glue, adhere dowel to center of 1 heart.
5. Adhere second heart on one side, then fill with batting & seal closed with glue.
The post Fluffy Heart Floral Embellishment DIY appeared first on The Flair Exchange®.